www.flickr.com

Monday, May 5, 2014

Interview on Mission Local


I was lucky enough to be interviewed, along with five other artists about three weeks ago by  of Mission Local. Mission Local is an online news lab discussing the latest news from the Mission District of San Francisco. The interview discusses open studios (which happened on 4/26 and 4/27) and the future of artists in the Mission. I proud of the results so thought I would share it on my blog.



Mission Artists United Open Studios from Mission Local on Vimeo.

Happy Monday all.

p.s. more than you need to know.....

Tomorrow I get my first ever colonoscopy. I put it off for almost ten years. Considering my history of Leukemia, I've waited long enough and have given in to what needs to be done. I want to stay healthy so this is part of my healthy journey. Geez, but does it have to be all so...INTRUSIVE?????

No comments:

Post a Comment