www.flickr.com

Friday, April 18, 2014

Mama Artist



Madre del Mundo

Mama and Baby
After 25 years of being a Mom, Mommy, Mama and now grandma, I realized I had never expressed this part of my life artistically. What does a Mama look like in my world? How does she express herself? How does she handle the stresses of motherhood and mothering?

Well, at this point in time, I don't have many answers. I have just finished painting two "Mama" paintings (see above). It's a start. I want to continue on with more paintings on the theme of motherhood and see where it takes me.

Starting a new path and continuing on with others keeps me happy and engaged. Its like life. There's always a new path that comes your way and you have to face the fears and take the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment