www.flickr.com

Monday, October 22, 2012

Open Studios at 1890 Bryant St. San Francisco

Dama on Bike




























Hi all.
So much art activity going on in the month of October! I want to remind you that I have a big event coming up this very weekend.

Yes, its that time for Open Studios in the Mission.

I have some new paintings that I look forward to sharing with you. The Dama on Bike is part of my Thick Girl Series. I'll also have some calavera paintings inspired by Dia de los Muertos. As always there will be a few new Frida Kahlo paintings for those Frida followers out there. In addition, I'll have some select jewelry and Latino inspired home accessories.

There's lots for everyone to see!

Here's the details:
Where: 1890 Bryant St. (between 17th St. & Mariposa) Studio 318, 3rd Floor
When: Friday October 26  6 to 9pm (Opening Evening Reception)
Saturday October 27  11 to 6pm
Sunday October 28  11 to 6pm
Who: Martha Rodriguez & Estudio Martita

Hope you can stop by for a visit!

Martha

for more views of artwork please click here: http://www.artspan.org/artist/martharodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment