www.flickr.com

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Studio is Ready!








All my hard work, late nights involving cleaning, editing, tagging, hanging, arranging and rearranging have resulted in a studio ready for Open Studios! I am so tired but so happy to have a clean and pretty studio.

Studio prep is only the first part of Open Studios. The next challenge is getting through the next three days, staying healthy with a clear voice, making contacts, visiting with friends and hopefully making some money too.

Its a challenge putting these shows together...but then life is a challenge. So, now is not the time to rest. Adrenaline will be running on high. I can always rest next week!

Hope you enjoy the pics I took today of my studio.

You can view all the studio pics at my Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/estudiomartita/sets/72157623789971097/

1 comment: