www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

new work for February 2010


YOUNG FRIDA



YOUNG FRIDA



BIG CABEZAS



BIG CABEZAS



UPCYCLED ALUMINUM TRAY - handpainted



UPCYCLED ALUMINUM TRAY - handpainted


Have some new work that is almost completed. Been doing a lot with image transfers on canvas and then hand painting all details. So far I've been fairly happy with the results. Some items need some touch ups and finishing but I've made some good progress. I love to work on canvas and often feel like I don't give myself enough time to do so. My sales on etsy tend to be more jewelry, home and personal accessories. Art is so much more difficult to sell. Even so, I so enjoy creating on canvas. I think I'm going to make a promise to myself to allow myself more time painting, doing mixed media on canvas. It just makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment