www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

NEW ETSY Treasury I created called "Let's Dance!"


I love to create Etsy Treasuries whenever I can. I had decided on doing a "T" on dancing a while ago. Saved a folder with the work of 12 (including myself) etsy artists until I was at the computer at the right time when Etsy was accepting new Treasury ideas. Well I got online at the right time today and here it is!

Someday I'll explain the whole process for curating and uploading an Etsy Treasury. Right now, I am just too tired from the I Heart my Valentines Sale I did yesterday at the Madrone Bar. I'm happy to say I made some sales! Yes indeed. I also made some new friends. Nuria Zamudio, a woman originally from Barcelona (on my left) who makes wonderful, interesting jewelry and Jenny Kim, a metalsmith who makes the most wonderful sterling silver jewelry on my right. Both women were just wonderful to meet and made my day go by so quickly. The Madrone Bar was a fabulous place to do a sale with wonderful ambiance and welcoming staff. Loved it.

Now I just need today to recover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment