www.flickr.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

new rings just posted for Valentines Day


Los Lovers Farewell - colorized



Two lovers and a mandolin



Los Lovers Farewell



Lovers at Piano



Dancing Couple




Its a new year, a new day, a new way. Aren't those lyrics to a song?? Well it applies here. Got back to the studio on January 4th and started with some new ring designs. I was going for romance, love with a little lust thrown in. The rings are available on Etsy and are a great price. Take a look!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/estudiomartita?section_id=6587790

Its a new year, a new day, a new way - Hoorway! Wow, I rhymed, even!!




me and Rio at his birthday party


P.S. Went to Rio Yanez birthday party on Saturday night. He's turning 30 (poor baby?) and had a fabulous party at SOMArts. Poetry, music and lots of laughter and good conversation. I took plenty of pics so I wanted to share those with you too.
FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment