www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Created Etsy Treasury called, "SUBLIME"


Happy Wednesday to y'all. I'm getting ready to go to New Orleans (next Wednesday at 8am I fly out of SFO, along with my daughter Gaby, to New Orleans. Gaby is thinking about attending the University of New Orleans on Lake Pontchartrain (SP?). We will check it out then just enjoy and relax in my favorite city. Friends Csaba and David have their vacation apartment ready and can't wait to see them. Love those two!!!

So I created another Etsy Treasury. These treasury things are addictive. I called this one SUBLIME. I guess the word sublime is fairly interpretive so what is sublime to me my not be sublime to you. Here's the Webster abbreviated definition:

SUBLIME:
1) CAUSING DEEP EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS OF WONDER OR JOY;
2) WITHOUT EQUAL; SUPREME;
3) OF GREAT MORAL, ARTISTIC, OR SPIRITUAL VALUE;

Well, see what YOU think. If you feel like commenting, please do so.

Comments are always appreciated by moi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment