www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My first attempt!

After putting off any attempts at blogging, I have finally broken down and joined the masses. Yes I Twitter, I'm on Facebook and have various others venues where I sell or try to sell my work. I started however to feel like was a walking advertisement on both Twitter and Facebook. Self-promotion is so important when you're an artist / craftsperson but I began to feel like an annoying commercial on both venues that keeps repeating itself. What to do? Well, if there are folks out there who enjoy my work and want to see pics of new items or hear about events I'm participating in, then this will be the place to find them. Don't get me wrong. I will still post on Twitter and Facebook, but perhaps not as much??? Let's just say I'm a work in progress and will be figuring this out.

Have patience with me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment